New Beginnings and The Why
With Jennifer Malcolm.
Jennifer Malcolm launches a lifelong dream with the Jennifer Speaks podcast. She is interviewed by Kelly Waite, Chief Strategy Officer at Jennasis & Associates. Jennifer shares why she created this podcast by beginning to unravel her story. Her goal is to empower women, and let truth and healing arise. Jennifer’s goal is to spread her message to women everywhere.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- TED Talk – The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Simon Sinek
- You’re A Bad Ass by Jen Sincero
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). See my disclosure policy here.
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.