Finding New Roads
With Sarah Chahy.
Sarah Chahy believed in keeping her options open. She relished new and interesting opportunities, always thinking there would be time enough for experiences such as starting a family. Keeping her options open worked for Sarah until she realized it was likely that for her, it looked as if time was running out. She shut the door on old goals, grieved, and then set new ones. Sarah’s story is one woman’s literal and figurative journey to let go, move on, and find new roads as a solo traveler.
- For travel inspiration:
- Conversiontrader.com to find your dream van
- Sheswanderful.com to find a community of women travelers
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). See my disclosure policy here.
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.