Finding Our Third Act in the Stars: Living Authentically
With Rhetta Rowland.
Rhetta Rowland’s first act was becoming sober after a serious, sudden illness. Her second act was realizing she wanted more for her life than surviving successive layoffs in her career as a marketing executive.
She found her third act in the stars.
That third act got its start with a chance meeting with an astrologer. What she learned about herself and astrology sparked her interest.
When her corporate job was eliminated in 2014, Rhetta leaped into her third act. She now combines her deep knowledge of astrology and coaching skills to help others find their own third act.
- Goddesses in Older Women by Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D.
- Goddesses in Women and Artemis
- The Inner Sky by Steven Forrest
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.