Restore. Reset. Reveal Your Spirit
With Dr. Mirriam Knight-Wilson.
Dr. Mirriam Knight-Wilson is doing something she’s never done before: She’s taking a break.
It’s a huge step for a woman driven by a need to get things done.
Over the past seven years, Mirriam married and moved to the United States from South Africa, earned her doctorate in psychology, was a professor at the Los Angeles-based Chicago School of Professional Psychologists, became a certified transformational coach and a therapist, while serving as co-pastor of Liberation Church with her husband and leading a popular women’s ministry.
Amid the busyness of her days, Mirriam realized she had something in common with women in her ministry. Like them, she was exhausted. She had emotional wounds that she needed to heal before she could heal others.
Mirriam joins Jennifer Malcolm for Jennasis Speaks to talk about stepping back and taking time to refresh and reset. It’s an important lesson for any woman who needs a moment to rediscover their strength.
- Life Architect Society with Natalie Taylor – a professional development coaching program
- Health and Wellness Coaching with RoseAda White
- Learning to be by Juanita Campbell Rasmus
- Woman Evolve by Sarah Jakes Roberts
- Power of Now by Echart Tolle
- The Body Keeps Score by Bessel van Der Kolk
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily and Amelia Nagoski
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Fight Like a Girl: The Power of Being a Woman by Lisa Bevere
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.