Resilience in the Face of Life’s Transitions: One Woman’s Journey to Overcoming the Tough Stuff
With Marsha Friedman.
When it comes to making transitions, Marsha Friedman has walked the talk. From divorce and single parenthood to losing a job and facing financial stress, to losing a spouse and a best friend within months, Marsha has been there, done that.
Through it all, Marsha tapped her superpower – the resilience that enabled her to survive, and more than that, to thrive. She has drawn on her personal experiences to create a path for others to follow as they work through change, manage transitions and regain their personal and professional passion. On this episode of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, Marsha joins Jennifer Malcolm to share her story and her strategies.
- Surviving and Thriving Despite the Drama
- Job Search Mastery
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.