Setting Our Fears Free: Healing with Emotional Freedom Techniques
With Betsy Muller and Jennifer Malcolm.
Over the past 15 years, Betsy Muller has helped countless clients identify their fears and discomfort, using Emotional Freedom Techniques to help them move on to calm, peace, and happiness. In 2017, Betsy relied on her skills to get through a life-changing challenge: helping her husband recover from a serious cardiac arrest and related brain injury. Betsy talks about her very personal experience and how she works with others to help them heal their emotional wounds.
- The Comeback: An Energy Makeover Love Story
- Energy Makeover: A Conscious Way to Stay Young, Have Fun and Get More Done!
- Winning at Waist Management
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). See my disclosure policy here.
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.