Activation of Love: The Why Behind Jennasis Speaks
With Jennifer Malcolm.
Jennifer Malcolm has been on a voyage for over ten years with a dream in her heart to empower and encourage women. Join her on this podcast as she shares the Why behind the Jennasis Speaks Movement and her desire to activate women through collective vulnerability, compassionate listening, and unconditional love.
Her hope is that women will join hands to create a global movement of walking in the fullness of who we’re meant to be. Our painful pasts do not dictate our futures but rather create a platform for voice, beauty, and authority.
She invites each of you to become a beacon of light to brightly shine hope, healing, courage, and much more.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- TED Talk – The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Simon Sinek
- You’re A Bad Ass by Jen Sincero
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). See my disclosure policy here.
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.