My Journey of Healing and Self-Recovery: A Story of Survival
With Jennifer Malcolm.
Jennifer Malcolm is a powerhouse in the business community who has won several awards for her professional achievements. She is a strong force to be reckoned with and always has a smile on her face with a demeanor that displays love, care, friendship, and support to those close to her. Little did anyone know that she was carrying a secret that she had been hiding for years. Jennifer was assaulted sexually and buried her secret, continuing to be a strong and influential leader. In this episode, Jennifer shares her story of date rape and how it has affected her life. By hearing her story, we learn the alarming statistics of sexual assault and broaden our understanding of how women are affected and how often sexual assault goes unreported.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- TED Talk – The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Simon Sinek
- You’re A Bad Ass by Jen Sincero
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). See my disclosure policy here.
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.