With Jennifer Malcolm.
Jennifer Malcolm begins Season 2 by continuing to share about her past. Jennifer adopted a perfectionist mentality at a young age and grappled with it throughout her teenage years and early adulthood. She is passionate about empowering women to unleash the warrior within, and she continues to be transparent about her journey. If you are inspired by Jennifer’s work, she wants you to know that she has traveled a difficult path. She truly believes that life gives us all second chances and that beauty can rise from ashes.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- TED Talk – The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Simon Sinek
- You’re A Bad Ass by Jen Sincero
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). See my disclosure policy here.
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.