Sexual Assault Awareness Month at Jennasis Speaks
With Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
April marks the 20th anniversary of Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Jennasis Speaks founder and podcast host Jennifer Malcolm discusses what this month represents for women everywhere, including sharing her own personal story of sexual assault. Each week throughout April, Jennifer will also be highlighting stories from different women about their own experiences with sexual assault, abuse, and harassment. In fact, it was hearing these stories that allowed Jennifer to feel safe and empowered enough to share her own story for the first time publicly in 2020. Jennifer will also be sharing sexual assault statistics, resources for sexual assault prevention, and resources for survivors and their loved ones.
- Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
- History and Statistics
- Get involved
- A Second, Silent Pandemic: Sexual Violence in the time of COVID-19
- Hush: Moving From Silence to Healing After Childhood Sexual Abuse
Survivor and prevention resources:
Full Interview Transcript
Jennasis Speaks and Jennasis & Associates, LLC own the copyright for all content and transcripts of the Jennasis Speaks podcast, with all rights reserved, including the right of publicity.
- What's Okay: You are welcome to share an excerpt from the episode transcript in media articles, in a non-commercial article or blog post, or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include proper attribution and link back to the podcast URL.
- What's Not Okay: You are not authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or to use Jennifer Malcolm's name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes you or another's products or services.
- By downloading the transcript, you agree to the terms listed above.